Kipwise helps you unlock the knowledge that is trapped in you and your colleague's brains - allowing you to onboard new people faster, do your job more effectively and reduce the number of questions and repeated mistakes in your team.
To get started, give these things a try:
A. Slack Integration
- /kipwise create to create a new Page on Kipwise
- /kipwise search [keywords] to search for content on Kipwise
2. Q&A feature
Can't find what you're looking? Create a question using /kipwise ask and assign it to your teammates. The Q&A will be saved to Kipwise automatically when your teammate answered.
3. Slack Actions
- Save to a Page to quickly clip a message to Kipwise
- Answer with Page to quickly answer teammates' questions with content saved on Kipwise
Integrate Kipwise with Google Drive or Confluence so you can search for all content in a single place and embed Confluence / Google Drive content on Kipwise directly.
C. Using Kipwise Real-Time Collaborative Web Editor
- Simply type @ followed by search terms to mention another Kipwise Page
- Simply type + to insert a block so you can add an image, file, table, checklist, code block and embed videos, Google Drive files, Confluence files and more.
* You can also type + followed by keywords as shortcuts to insert a block, e.g. type +image to insert an image
D. Organizing Content
E. Manage Teammates
F. Try out Kipwise Bot
Want Kipwise to detect and automatically save certain items (e.g. articles, images) for you? Invite the Kipwise bot to the channel(s) that you want us to monitor. Your team will also be able to collaborate on annotating the shared articles and images.
Have any question or feedback? Use the message button at the bottom right corner to message us 🙂