* See how to install and invite Kipwise to Slack channels if you have not done so.
A. How to share an article & add annotations
1. A teammate shares an article in a channel that Kipwise is invited into (you can invite kipwise by a channel by using the command /invite @kipwise)
2. Kipwise will automatically reply to the shared message with a button to "Read & highlight the article". You can also add tags to better organize your articles on Kipwise.
4. Simply highlight a phrase to add notes. The annotations will be synced to Slack as a reply thread automatically.
5. How the reply thread looks like when the annotations are synced to Slack
6. In the Kipwise article view, you can view all annotations as a summarized page by clicking the xx Annotations link at the bottom bar.
B. How to search for saved articles
1. You can search for saved article directly in Slack using the command /kipwise search [keyword]