- Click on the more button (the three dots) at the top right corner on the navigation menu
2. Select Teammates from the drop down menu
3. Click the Invite Teammates button
4. Then you can search for teammates by their name. You can also choose to invite everyone on your Slack team or teammates in a specific channel in bulk. Select the user role that you'd like to invite these teammates as, then click send invitations.
5. The invited teammates will receive a direct message on Slack from Kipwise to accept the invitations.
Allowing teammates under the same email domain to join automatically
Other than inviting teammates one by one, you can also configure your settings so anyone in your Slack team with email addresses at specified domains can join your workspace automatically. See how to allow teammates under the same email domain to join automatically.